Delicious Baked Halibut Meal
This recipe shows you just how easy making a healthy and delicious meal can be. Just combine the marinade ingredients and brush over the fillets of fish before baking in the oven. Add a side of veggies and a dark green salad for a fast and balanced meal.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 201 kcal
- 6 halibut fillets
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- Juice from one lime
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon sweet paprika Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking pan with olive oil.
Rinse the fillets and pat dry. Place in the prepared pan.
In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Brush over the fillets.
Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the oven to broil for an additional 3 minutes.
Nutritional Analysis: One Serving equals: 201 calories, 7g fat, 250mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 30g protein