Join a Winning Team
Personal Training Certification, Management and Sales experience
Shift hours & Comp Plan:
1st Saturday of every month off
(Different hours may be discussed if necessary)
Company Culture Nurtures and develops a positive, family like community within the club for both Teammates and Clients
New Client Acquisition responds to Inquiries immediately, per policy, schedules and performs consultations. Inquiries are expected to be responded to during on or off hours.
B2B Develops & maintains business relationships and partnerships in the community.
Maintains and grows company numbers KPI (Key Performance Indicators) will be discussed among owners and managers to show business maintenance and growth.
Office Management including all tasks and duties detailed in the following pages.
Customer Service including problem resolution resulting in action taken within the best interest of the company.
Facility Operations including proper equipment maintenance, product inventory, and keeping the facility clean in appearance.
Employee Management including managing & following all policies and procedures such as making sure Employees are wearing the proper company uniforms, arriving to
- The GM acts like the owner of the individual location of the club. He or she is responsible for the hiring & managing of the training staff, consultations with clients, selling Personal Training and Group packages, responding to inquiries in a timely manner and all requirements to make the club run successfully.
- $43,000-$60,000+/yr $38,000 Base pay that raises in tiers based off of club avg PT hrs. Bonuses will add client sales, retention, monthly income benchmark & client hours per month
- Compensation is based off performance, experience, and education, bonuses included!
- Paid Time Off
- $600/yr Advanced Certification Reimbursement
- $30.00 toward uniforms or any Horizon gear sold every 90 days
- Free Semi-Private Training & Gym Membership
Horizon Personal Training Centers is currently experiencing steady growth that is not typical for the fitness industry. As a result of the growth of the organization as a whole, there are opportunities for advancement within the company. Every person who has worked for the company for 1.5 years has advanced. The Manager position may advance to either next level available or owner/partner.
Thank you for taking the time to apply. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!