Healthy Fresh Chilled Gazpacho
Gazpacho is a cold tomato-based soup that is perfect on a hot summer day. In just a few steps you’ll have a delicious meal to enjoy for days to come. Use fresh ingredients for the best possible taste.
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 2/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 sweet green bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- Dash of hot sauce
- Fresh ground salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tomatoes & 2 cucumbers chopped for garnish
Place all of the ingredients, except tomato and cucumber garnish, in a high-speed blender. Turn on high speed for 40 seconds.
Chill the soup for 30-60 minutes.
Place chopped cucumber and tomato in each serving dish and fill with soup. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 85 calories, 2.5g fat, 15g carbohydrate, 2.5g fiber, and 3g protein.