Healthy Tuna Lettuce Wraps
These tasty tuna lettuce wraps are so much better than a traditional tuna sandwich. By swapping out the bread for lettuce, they will leave you feeling light and lean, and are friendly to those who are gluten-free.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Calories 148 kcal
- 2 (5oz) can Albacore Tuna, packed in water
- 6 celery stalks, diced
- 2 Tablespoon relish
- 4 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons mustard
- 4 teaspoons dried dill weed, plus more for garnish
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 4-6 butterhead lettuce leaves, washed
In a medium bowl, flake the drained tuna with fork.
Add celery, relish, mayo, mustard, dill and pepper. Mix well.
Place lettuce leaves on plates, evenly divide cabbage on the leaves and then fill with tuna mixture. Sprinkle with dried dill weed.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 148calories, 7g fat, 434mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 13g protein.