Quick and Easy Turkey Spinach Salad
This quick and flavorful salad makes a wonderful fitness meal since it's filled with fiber, protein and satisfying flavor. Use the dressing recipe below whenever salad is on the menu for dinner.
- 4 cups shredded roasted turkey
- 2 organic apple, chopped
- 4 organic celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cup organic, red grapes, halved
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tablespoon orange zest
- Stevia to taste
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of salt and pepper
In a small bowl whisk together all the salad dressing ingredients.
In a medium bowl combine the turkey, apple, celery, mint and grapes.
Toss with the dressing.
Prepare each plate with a pile of spinach. Top with the turkey salad mixture.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: Calories: 289 Fat: 15 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Sodium: 795 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 25 g