Quick and Easy Turkey Spinach Salad
This quick and flavorful salad makes a wonderful fitness meal since it's filled with fiber, protein and satisfying flavor. Use the dressing recipe below whenever salad is on the menu for dinner.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 289 kcal
- 4 cups shredded roasted turkey
- 2 organic apple, chopped
- 4 organic celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cup organic, red grapes, halved
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tablespoon orange zest
- Stevia to taste
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of salt and pepper
In a small bowl whisk together all the salad dressing ingredients.
In a medium bowl combine the turkey, apple, celery, mint and grapes.
Toss with the dressing.
Prepare each plate with a pile of spinach. Top with the turkey salad mixture.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: Calories: 289 Fat: 15 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Sodium: 795 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 25 g