Simple Chopped Chicken Salad
This chopped chicken salad if packed with real, wholesome ingredients which makes is the perfect meal to throw together. It’s quick and easy to make, not to mention filled with protein and fiber to help keep you fuller for longer.
For the Salad
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 strips, cooked nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- 2 avocado, chopped
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 packet stevia
- 2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Mix and combine them.
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 218 calories, 12g fat, 189mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 22g protein