Easy to make Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
This healthy take on a classic chicken salad wrap will give you all the flavors without the high calorie count. Swapping out mayonnaise for Greek yogurt and lettuce cups for wraps will cut calories without sacrificing the taste.
- 4 small apples, cored and chopped
- 2 tbsp Tablespoon orange juice
- 6 cups roasted chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup black raisins
- 4 oz mild diced green chiles
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light, balsamic dressing
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- red grapes – optional for serving
In a large bowl combine the chopped apples and orange juice.
Add the remaining ingredients (minus the lettuce and grapes) and mix well.
Chill, covered, for 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
Using a spoon, scoop the chicken salad onto each lettuce leaf.
Garnish the plate with red grapes.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 224 calories, 8g fat, 140mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 23g protein