Senior Citizen Personal Training
for Flexibility, Cardio Endurance, Strength and Rehabilitation
Sophia Senior Training
“My flexibility and stamina is so much better!”
Steven Senior Training
“My energy increased significantly the first week!”
Ellen Senior Training
“I am able to play with my grandkids now!”
Cynthia Senior Training
“I can now garden without any pain!”
Rose Senior Training
“I don’t know anyone my age that feels this good!”
Bob Senior Training
“Now my students are trying to keep up with me!”
Linda Senior Training
“I have so much more pep in my step!”
Type: One-on-One Personal Training
Program: You have many options and packages to choose from regarding how many hours per week of personal training recommended. You may choose from 1 Half Hour per week Session up to 6 days of conditioning per week. Please contact us for your consultation so we can work together to find what fits your needs the best.
Partners Option: At a discounted rate you may add up to 2 more Seniors to join a program together at your request.
Nutrition Training Option: (Highly Recommended) You may purchase the nutrition training program to help accelerate the retention of your goals.
- The Initial Instruction lasts about 1 hour and is private
- Follow-Up Training & Accountability will be done at every exercise session, you are asked to bring in your nutrition follow-up guide every day
- Expect Healthy and Balanced meal planning, no deprivation
- May have occasional “Free Meals”
- Will be more conscious of drinking water
- Decrease preferences for junk foods
- We Hold High Confidentiality Standards
To learn more in depth information about our methods that are used for all of our programs, please visit our Complete Services and Descriptions Page
Please contact us for your consultation so we can work together to find what fits your youths needs the best.