Healthy & Pickled Egg Tuna Salad
This recipe combines all that you love about egg and tuna salad to create a satisfying and nutritious plate that is high in protein. The crunchy bites of tangy pickle are delicious and give great crunch. This recipe is perfect to pack for lunch to keep you on track with your healthy eating throughout your busy work week.
- 2 (6oz) can albacore tuna, in water, drained and flaked
- 8 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup pickles, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 butter lettuce leaves for serving
In a large bowl combine the tuna, eggs, pickles, yogurt, parsley, sea salt and pepper. Mix well until creamy and fully combined.
Chill the salad for 20 minutes and then serve on the large lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 117 calories, 5g fat, 1g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 16g protein.