Healthy and Simple Tuna Boats
If you’ve ever said that healthy eating takes too much time and effort, this recipe is for you. In just a few minutes you can pull together this simple, delicious, protein-packed meal. Enjoy it whenever you’re in a hurry for a nutritious meal.
- 4 cans of wild caught albacore tuna, packed in water
- 4 celery stalks, finely chopped
- half of green apple, finely chopped
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon dried dill weed, and more for garnish
- 6 Avocados, pitted and halved
Drain tuna and flake into a medium bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients, except avocado, and mix well until combined.
Serve by placing a scoop of tuna into each avocado half. Sprinkle with dill weed.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 268 calories, 22g fat, 147mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 8g fiber, and 12g protein